Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Everton being several country miles behind Brighton tells you all you need to know
about the way this clubs been run last 30 years, everything Brighton are we aren’t, and they’ve been in the PL for 1/4 of what we have been, I hate this club I hate moshiri I hate the bloke who brought him in, a new stadium is ready to move in and we’re a million miles off being ready, yet people who highlight this are set upon , yet people who profit from Everton being a car crash are lauded . Some fanbase
People like the Esk? Oh no wait he’s a hero to some isn’t he?

It's not that though, we just don't have the actual money to spend.
It seems that Moshiri inserts a 200m loan clause in the exclusivity agreements so we’ll be quids in soon from Textor!

Is cash at hand an issue? A lot of TV money arrives in the summer, but I don’t know the ins and outs. I guess if we’re avoiding the bank manager’s calls then we’re a bit stuck.

It seems that Moshiri inserts a 200m loan clause in the exclusivity agreements so we’ll be quids in soon from Textor!

Is cash at hand an issue? A lot of TV money arrives in the summer, but I don’t know the ins and outs. I guess if we’re avoiding the bank manager’s calls then we’re a bit stuck.
Unfortunately mate those loans just go to pay off the previous ones! Cash at hand is a massive issue, we are limping to the stadium which is why profit from player sales keeps disappearing.

Bobble's just said on his podcast that we are in contact with Man Utd to see who we can take on loan and that McTominay's been discussed 🤮🤮

Steer well clear of Utd. Do not let them get a sniff of our desperation. And McTominay would be a bad signing for us - can't play 6 or 8 and would have to play behind the striker, meaning Ndiaye and Lindstrom always shunted out to the wings when they aren't wingers, where they will remain behind McNeil and Harrison in the pecking order.

Meaning we remain a side with no creativity or pace whatsoever!

Back to Start.

Everton being several country miles behind Brighton tells you all you need to know
about the way this clubs been run last 30 years, everything Brighton are we aren’t, and they’ve been in the PL for 1/4 of what we have been, I hate this club I hate moshiri I hate the bloke who brought him in, a new stadium is ready to move in and we’re a million miles off being ready, yet people who highlight this are set upon , yet people who profit from Everton being a car crash are lauded . Some fanbase
Just need get this takeover done with an owner who will want to put cash into the club, then try keep to a sensible model and we can watch the club grow. I know looks like teams west ham villa brighton ahead of us but can be caught. Jyst get over the line again this season and hope we can get 1/2 in before window closes

Back to Start.

Thank the lord. Issue is that Everton would probably chuck £30m at Utd if we had it. Perhaps it's just as well we don't.

Bobble said we're going cap in hand (my terminology) to Utd and Chelsea to ask if they have anyone we can take on loan (and that McTominay is one of the names discussed). What a great recruitment strategy. Surely we should be approaching clubs who have players we want and arranging deals like the Lindstrom one, rather than this?

Anyway, if McTominay is a no-goer, think about the other rancid players we could get from Utd.

Just need get this takeover done with an owner who will want to put cash into the club, then try keep to a sensible model and we can watch the club grow. I know looks like teams west ham villa brighton ahead of us but can be caught. Jyst get over the line again this season and hope we can get 1/2 in before window closes

The new play is hoovering up talent mate and loaning it out.

See both Villa and Brighton at it.

It’s a play to beat the PSR trap or what’s coming next.

City and Chelsea at it years now, mid table teams now trying it.

If they can make a go of that and have off the pitch value elsewhere/revenue stream elsewhere it’s a huge boon.

The new play is hoovering up talent mate and loaning it out.

See both Villa and Brighton at it.

It’s a play to beat the PSR trap.

City and Chelsea at it years now, mid table teams are at it.
Yeah definately hope we can be a club to take advantage of that like the tim deal, promising these lads they will get game time here. Does feel so far away still but i am deluded enough to think we can do it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back