Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Just searched Twitter for Broja and ITFC and there's a few saying he failed medical / Achilles issue. All before the Jacob Steinberg/Guardian.

Could just be guesswork after prolonged medical though.
The bio on the guy who seems to have started the rumour is quite something.

Attachments

• IMG_0539.webp
    IMG_0539.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0538.webp
    IMG_0538.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 5

I think it’ll be random left field thing. He’s out of contract, wants out, every passing minute Everton’s valuation becomes weaker

It won’t be anywhere near the £20m; someone will test their resolve and they’ll accept it

He’ll probably end up at Fulham
I chap I know who is spot on with team news (not so good with transfers though has said both DCL and Holgate are as good as gone. Like somone else said, we will know at 14;00

Those tweets remind me of a lad from Norwich I worked with who once told me that whilst the “Normal for Norfolk’ insult had some validity that NFN would represent “Superb for Suffolk”. It seems he had a point,

I chap I know who is spot on with team news (not so good with transfers though has said both DCL and Holgate are as good as gone. Like somone else said, we will know at 14;00
Agree holgate will be same as maupay if not injuries both would not be in the squad. Dcl is just about anyone paying the money think we could see a few clubs move from him late on then is the worry if we have time

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back