Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Guessing Bobble said this on a spaces or something..

As far as last minute window gambles go I could get behind that. He was raw at Burnley but playing in such a poor team he could create goals out of nowhere, have a look at the goal he scored at West Ham away in March.

In a low chance creating system you need a forward capable of some mazy dribbles and getting shots away from edge of the box you need forwards like that so him, Ndiaye and McNeill might just be the combination to keep the club in the premier league.

Transfer deadline day, and you can see it now.

Everton take Dave Bland, a 34 year old 'winger' on loan from Cardiff city, with an option to buy for £20 million.

Stats= 345 games, 3 goals.

'Unlucky' with injuries, and still recovering from major surgery 3 weeks ago.

Just what we need, and rejoice.

Wel have to magic up 15 mill in cash up front mate, maybe we can negotiate that down with a deadline.

The rumour will resurface is more what I mean mate, because it's an easy one, sane as JB rumours will be none stop this week also.

Personally think we will bring in a winger with pace but it won't be Gnoto or from this league either.

Wel have to magic up 15 mill in cash up front mate, maybe we can negotiate that down with a deadline.
Guess a lot will depend on what money we get for any outgoings and whether or not our CM and CF needs (if DCL is one of the outgoings) can be covered by loans with small fees.

Gnonto looks a major stretch to me, even if we did sell DCL and Maupay.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back