Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

No, it's a crazy idea but perhaps he could work with the manager and sign players who will fit together in a coherent system.

Perhaps not wasting money when it's tight on young players who the manager will not play when we have critical areas of improvement.
I'd rather he didn't simply supply the manager with the clapped out old "experienced pros" he'd probably prefer. Thelwell's job is to invest for the future of the club. The manager can change, and if Dyche won't use the options he's been given to improve things it will change soon.

No, it's a crazy idea but perhaps he could work with the manager and sign players who will fit together in a coherent system.

Perhaps not wasting money when it's tight on young players who the manager will not play when we have critical areas of improvement.

So should sign who Dyche wants him to sign despite the fact Dyche at the latest is gone next summer.

Sounds a fantastic idea, nothing works better than signing players specifically for one style of manager unless it's signing older players with no resale for said manager.

If Chelsea sign Toney we won't get Broja!
IMG_0951.webp

Seen links for max arrons to leave not sure if loan or buying him but sure has been linked to us in the past. Has covered lb and rb would be a decent move if we could get a loan imo
I haven't seen much of him, but bmouth fan I know said he is always injured and hasn't been any good.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back