Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Whilst he isn’t great you need to be careful what you wish for. Given our chronic lack of supply doubt there is a striker in world football costing £15m or less who could do any better than DCL. Makes thankless runs, wins headers but is driven out of box with no supply. Look at Ancelotti era when James & Richy were supplying….
I bite on this every time but it's way more than a supply issue - his xG last season was about 13, he scored 7. Statistically the worst finishing in the league. We don't need an elite striker just one who takes the chances he's provided - and if we can provide them with more chances all the better.

Can we get a striker who performs roughly at their xG for 15m, I dunno. We could surely loan one putting a fee for Dom towards a loan fee.

It is utter madness to think another summer window is closing and we are still looking to move on Keane and Holgate.

Just over 3 days left of the transfer window and we are massively short in 3 key areas.

I'm staying optimistic for now. I hope we at least bring in a CM and RW.

It is utter madness to think another summer window is closing and we are still looking to move on Keane and Holgate.

Just over 3 days left of the transfer window and we are massively short in 3 key areas.

I'm staying optimistic for now. I hope we at least bring in a CM and RW.

…..madness is giving extraordinary contracts to ordinary footballers.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.