Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Found him.

3 $ an Egg, jog on @Eggs

My hopes for end of window:

Out: Holgate (free), Maupay (£2m to OM or Brentford) and DCL (for about 15m)

In: Mangala (loan with option), Gnotto or Nuamah, and Evan Ferguson (loan with an option - as he is down the pecking order at Brighton now)

Fears: Maupay stays as he turns down Brentford waiting for OM but it doesnt materialise in time, DCL stays and we keep hoofing the ball up to him.
I'll have 2 of what he's having.

What happens if mykolenko gets injured tomorrow, gets tackled in training and rips his ligaments
We`d be stuck for a starting LB, but we are already stuck with no proper starting RB at the moment. I`m not saying if there was a LB who could be cover if Mykolenko missed games was available that we don`t sign them, just think what we are missing to complete a starting back 4 is a first team RB.
Surely its more important to have the starting players in place in all positions, and then look to add depth in different areas.

My hopes for end of window:

Out: Holgate (free), Maupay (£2m to OM or Brentford) and DCL (for about 15m)

In: Mangala (loan with option), Gnotto or Nuamah, and Evan Ferguson (loan with an option - as he is down the pecking order at Brighton now)

Fears: Maupay stays as he turns down Brentford waiting for OM but it doesnt materialise in time, DCL stays and we keep hoofing the ball up to him.
Ferguson isn't down any pecking orders. He's young and has been suffering from a series of injuries.

Brighton won't be getting shot of him, at least not for a fee that Everton could afford.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back