Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Nothing really to the Ernest Nuamah thing according to Bobble. Lyon have contacted us to say he's available and that's about it. He did say this on his podcast earlier though (before the Fab Romano tweet), so maybe things have changed.

Also said that Dyche has rejected 8 😱😱 players that have been put to him by Thelwell. That clown needs to stay away from our recruitment altogether. Dyche is utterly clueless. The DoF should make these decisions.
I'm fuming hearing that about him rejecting players
He hasn't a clue, the guy plays Ashley Young
Now I'm presuming they are 8 Ronaldo regens 😆

Did he provide any context regarding the 8 players suggested to him mate? Dyche could have been presented with 100 names and rejected 8, which would make the stat seem far less damning.
Not really. Sounds like these were picks that Thelwell rates though.

Said that there has to be total agreement between manager and DoF or nothing happens.

Should we sign players this week, please can everyone take a moment to celebrate the true ITK that we have been crying out for: exPro.

He was adamant and I shared his highly sensitive knowledge with you all 😆

Yeah i am curious what postions and who he has rejected, is clear what this team needs but well we all kno what dyche is like

Think of any defender we've been linked with semi seriously whose not from the UK. Not sure if Dyche at Burnley or us has ever brought in a foreign defender...

Come to think of it he's always been UK centric on players - probably down to the 'premier league experience,' bullshit he spouts/believes in.

Yup
We know what he's like far more than any of us ever wanted or expected I'd say
Yeah is why i am still confused on gnonto did not think would be a dyche player
Think of any defender we've been linked with semi seriously whose not from the UK. Not sure if Dyche at Burnley or us has ever brought in a foreign defender...

Come to think of it he's always been UK centric on players - probably down to the 'premier league experience,' bullshit he spouts/believes in.
Yeah thinking is more midfielders but would be curious if he has rejected any fb. That first game of the season said everything about prem experience i get why you go after some players but not all. Esp when the club has so little money to spend

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back