Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

We really need some decent wingers! McNeil and Harrison are crap championship level wingers. I really fear for our status as a Premier League team if we persist with them!
Agree we need a rapid winger but we have all summer. also would Dyche even play them over his favourites? He seems more concerned with how they double up and protect the full back. Depressing

Erik Pieters was Dutch.

The only one id quibble about not starting be would be Illy, but also think he has had to earn the shirt and i think his performance against Doncaster hes really staked a claim - its going to be interesting.

O'Brien for me is succession planning, i didn't think him and JT were great in preseason as partner ship particularly with balls over the top. Branthwaite is in as we know. Think he needs to grow into it here.

Lindstrom ill go against the grain - didn't look great to me on Tues, hes not ready, he has a trick in him and a delivery - but hes not ready to start and the game passes him by a bit at the moment, hes one that has to grow into it.

Then we have Tim - who to be very fair earned his spot - that's how it should be with all the above.
When the alternative is tin man Michael Keane turning like a oil tanker I'd play you over him let alone O'Brien.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back