Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Need a striker and if Dom goes we need 2 .. … if we could move on Holgate and somehow get him offf our books permanently that would be great. Think we might see a bit more happen than everyone thinks today. fingers crossed ..
Today is like whenever Mick Jagger signs guitars for fans, he always tells them to:

"make sure they keep the price high !"

What makes him top of his game is that he is good a two things and actually learnt something from his time at London School of Ecognomics.

Too much deference to "Dom".

At any decent run club he'd have been out the door two seasons ago. Now he gets to dictate to Everton.

What a palaver.

Circumstances have worked against us with him

He spent the best part of 2 years injured and you couldn't have found a buyer for him then, equally we would have been stupid to extend his contract.

Then you get to last summer and Newcastle opted (wisely) for Isak over him, but no other solid interest that we know of until this summer and he's finally managed a season injury free, but now he has a year left on the deal and won't sign an new one. We would have been daft to offer him a new one until recently, but things have worked out against us. He's a tad deluded about his actual worth if I'm honest, but that's his business.

Come on Ocean man go to Saudi so you can start this massive domino fall.

I don't see how that works?

Osimhen goes to Saudi, Lukaku goes to Napoli, Toney goes to Chelsea and Brentford need a striker - am I missing something?

Brentford needing a striker wouldn't help us as Calvert-Lewin probably wouldn't fancy that and they certainly wouldn't pay the wages he's been asking for

Edit - reading between the lines, looks like the Saudis have toney agreed as their fallback option

I don't see how that works?

Osimhen goes to Saudi, Lukaku goes to Napoli, Toney goes to Chelsea and Brentford need a striker - am I missing something?

Brentford needing a striker wouldn't help us as Calvert-Lewin probably wouldn't fancy that and they certainly wouldn't pay the wages he's been asking for
2 posts above

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back