Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Supposedly Bove agreed to go to forest for around 10m but Frankfurt stole ahead of them with a loan with option that the player prefers.

Either deal would hd e been great value for money for us.... No word in Ebimbe moving on yet either - not in training though, again likely available under similar terms to Bove.

Both would havee been great progressive transfers.

If only we had more than 50p and a few stale wotsits we found down the back of the couch to spend
Am fully prepared for Mangala being the only one through the door today.

I think we should have been actively trying to sell him all summer, the narrative out there is he wants to go but we are desperate for him to stay, which gives him and his advisors all the cards, we should of been touting him all over Europe and Saudi actively and forcing the narrative.

Too much deference to "Dom".

At any decent run club he'd have been out the door two seasons ago. Now he gets to dictate to Everton.

What a palaver.

Couldn’t agree more

£16m on O’Brien only makes sense if Branthwaite left.

Tarkowski, Branthwaite, Keane and Holgate isn’t ideal but it’s enough to cope at CB.
You really would have hoped to have Keane as the 3rd option as he is slightly better than Holgate. And now even would be a 2nd option, we might have gone with Keane Holgate into Bournemouth as Tarkowsi probably still isn't on 100% in the worst case.

We had to replace Godfrey who was surprisingly solid last year and could cover every position in the back 4. Yet understandable he was sold with 1 year left.

Ndiaye has added quality in that front 4. To say we have not even started to solve it is silly. As is saying the window has been a total failure.
It’s also a pity that Chermiti got injured. I think he looked good in pre season and would benefit from having better players around him. It would mean Dyche having to play differently unfortunately.

Am fully prepared for Mangala being the only one through the door today.

Yeah I had the optimism we may have certain deals lined up hoping to take advantage of fees being lowered.

Think ultimately we've only gotten anybody in due to Textor doing us a favour.

Needed to have not messed about over the asking price for DCL early on tbh.

Not struck on Mangala - but it's another body I guess

It’s also a pity that Chermiti got injured. I think he looked good in pre season and would benefit from having better players around him. It would mean Dyche having to play differently unfortunately.
I think Chermiti would have gotten more game time this season, as he did already at the end of last season and he did pretty good back then.

Supposedly Bove agreed to go to forest for around 10m but Frankfurt stole ahead of them with a loan with option that the player prefers.

Either deal would hd e been great value for money for us.... No word in Ebimbe moving on yet either - not in training though, again likely available under similar terms to Bove.

Both would havee been great progressive transfers.

If only we had more than 50p and a few stale wotsits we found down the back of the couch to spend

Don't fancy that lad at all to be honest, doesn't have the guile or running ability I'd want in a winger

Mangala is having his Medical now ✅

Chelsea have missed out on Victor Osimhen and Man United have missed out on Toney so I expect we'll see these two clubs bidding for DCL.

I'd love a mad Saudi bid for Doucoure and Holgate

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back