Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Me either, but this is a cluster ........... of a situation.

Believe he's been a Bell all summer as well with is interactions with the club.

We have to move on from players like DCL for me mate. But i dont trust us to do improve on a striker in a day.
Totally agree mate, especially with your last sentence.

Need the ownership sorting and the club gutting out of the dross from all managerial positions, football and non-football related - we’re still ran like zippos circus.

We should have went all out for Monchi when he left Roma a few years ago.

If we take the deal then we'll go from having a £25mil+ asset to a £12mil asset, in the eyes of our management.

If we dont take the deal, in 9months time we have no asset.

I'd take the deal if Chelsea added some cash on top and/or gave us a loan with option for Chukuemeka.

He was almost always a CM or DM at Watford. He was very good for Ancelotti in those roles as well.

Coincidentally, Mangala is also a DM/CM.

As for Gomes, he barely played and Armstrong could easily replicate his 505mins across the season.

Four years ago and that was Carlo doing Carlo things given Keane and Holgate were solid in that period aswell. You say that on Gomes but he wasn't an option in first half of the season but after his amazing cameo at Spurs he was a regular off the bench in the second half of the season and started the odd one ahead of Onana in the run in.

I think getting in another experienced CM was critical so pleased the club have found a way to do this late on in the window.

I keep hearing different things. I've heard 2 domestic 2 international but I've also heard that its actually 4 international 🤷‍♂️ there's also that rule about multiple loans from the same club but that doesn't apply to non-UK clubs as far as I was aware?

It's definitely not limited to 2 international

There is a domestic limit of 2, that's a definite but you can have more than 2 international ones - only need to look at the deals Forest did last season, for example.

In terms of the maximum number of loans any club can have in total at any one time, that's the bit I've never been able to get a clear answer on. Seems to be a consensus that it's 4, but I've never been able to find anywhere which actually clarifies that (in terms of seeing the rules from the source)

Would have been perfect for us seeing as that is our entire tactic.

At Southampton his pressing stats were some of the best in the league aswell. Also was fairly solid for West Ham but ultimately change of manager and Lopetegui dosen't want him.

Edit: I'm pleased at least he hasn't gone back to Southampton as him returning would've given them a much better chance of staying up. Southampton signing Max Cornet who I doubt will solve their scoring issues.

See the PL rules regarding domestic loans, 2 at any one time and 4 total in the season. This does not take in to account International Loans.

View attachment 271200

1725010837549.webp

I keep hearing different things. I've heard 2 domestic 2 international but I've also heard that its actually 4 international 🤷‍♂️ there's also that rule about multiple loans from the same club but that doesn't apply to non-UK clubs as far as I was aware?
Or, you could just not worry about it as we won't fill them all anyway, however many there are

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back