Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Can you imagine this place if we’d bought in Ward Prowse?

Our recent signings that we have paid a permanent fee for are: Chermito Beto NDiaye O’Brien Lindstrom (if option taken) Iroegbunam

Yet people still bang on as though we’re putting together Brexit dad’s army or something. Imagine we actually loaned Ward Prowse, there’d be a run on plastic bed sheets.
Ward Prowse would walk in as our best midfielder, far too positive for Dyche.

Dyche will never play these lads for meaningful minutes anyway, best they get proper footy elsewhere.
He's not better than any of our CM's or Armstrong. Same obviously with the young keepers.

We hoard these 'youngsters' for far too long and they don't play senior competitive football until it's too late.

Getting them out on loans is the best thing for both the club and the players.

He's not better than any of our CM's or Armstrong. Same obviously with the young keepers.

We hoard these 'youngsters' for far too long and they don't play senior competitive football until it's too late.

Getting them out on loans is the best thing for both the club and the players.
Like I say, they need to get some proper footy under their belts as they won’t at Everton, so loans make sense.

Even though we should be giving them more minutes here, as we’ve seen awful performances from the first team experienced players without any real consequence of them losing their place or being dropped, because we have a manager who’s battle cry is premier league experience only.

Ward Prowse and Cornet I would have gone for. I’ve always liked Cornet. Played more attacking at Burnley and made a silly move to West Ham where he was never going to play. Always thought he would do well for us. Especially under Dyche.

In all seriousness, would be a decent move for the lad. Armstrong is comfortably ahead of him at this point, so a loan into mens footy makes sense.
Think he could do better, don't think Armstrong looked that superior in the tranmere match. I was impressed with Metcalfe, and I'm a big Armstrong fan.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back