Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I mean where is the improvement in our goal threat going to come from. How are we going to carry a more consistent threat?

Averaging just under a goal a game is nowhere near good enough. We need to be scoring closer to 60 goals a season.

This squad doesn't have the quality. Defence was prioritised over attack and I dont understand it.
REALLY?

You dont understand it?

Agreed. That's why it's about a 6/10 for me.

Negatives- The full back issue is a problem, as is the failure to get a RW with pace. Additionally, the DCL stuff not being properly sorted has been handled poorly by the club.

Positives - Keeping Branthwaite and getting Onana deal wrapped up fairly quickly. PSR Timmy. A comfortable dribbler and creative outlet in Ndiaye to replace the drab Doucoure. Succession planning with O'Brien.
Feel like keeping Branthwaite is a massively underrated part of our transfer window. I thought he'd go for sure.

put it this way

if dyche doesn't play our best guys (particularly our new ones on the bench), our record's gonna tank and we'll get a new manager in -- hopefully someone who knows how to properly utilize players we scout. sick of the manager merry go round, but $$$ and a new owner are around the bend

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back