Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I'd take him. Saudi bound though probably.

🙃

IMG_7299.webp

Is that what you believe about Beto and Chermiti?

I think its unfair about the Beto deal as we needed a centre forward with 0 money down. No ones selling a top CF for that deal. Udinese were 12th with him and 15th without him, 2pts ahead of relegation.

As for Chermiti, he's looked full of promise with a high level of technique in what was meant to be a season of development. Lets see how he gets on next season before judging.

Alot slated Branthwaite when be clearly had huge potential.

I think thats a mistaken view. Signing a 21 year old centre back from France or anywhere overseas can be a risk. Its a totally different way of playing in our league.

The fact hes had 16 games in a Kompany team that seems to have improved alot since he joined takes alot of risk away.

Id rather Odobert from Burnley but would happily take both.

"We need to buy players before they move to England and clubs want to double their money"...

Same posters = "We wasted money on Chermiti".

I posted a little earlier. Esteve has been very highly rated for 2 seasons. Heavily linked with big clubs including Milan and only left for that 'low' fee as montpelier needed the money urgently and he only had a year on his deal.
Yes , I think that in our financial position the purchases of Beto and Chermiti were ill advised.

I'm sure that for £40 million we could have bought someone who was decent and able to deliver straight away

From The Standard:

Man United want £100m double deal​

Manchester United remain determined to sign Michael Olise and Jarrad Branthwaite.
That’s according to talkSPORT, with it claimed that the club hope to sign the Premier League duo for a combined £100million.
It’s believed Crystal Palace want £60m for Olise, while reports suggest United are hoping to agree a deal for Branthwaite with Everton for a fee in the region of £40m.

From The Standard:

Manchester United remain determined to sign Michael Olise and Jarrad Branthwaite.
That’s according to talkSPORT, with it claimed that the club hope to sign the Premier League duo for a combined £100million.
It’s believed Crystal Palace want £60m for Olise, while reports suggest United are hoping to agree a deal for Branthwaite with Everton for a fee in the region of £40m.
40? Thats preposterous.

From The Standard:

Laughable "journalism." Jarrad price aside, Olise is one of the most promising forwards in the Premier League this season. 60mil would be a steal for him. 16 g/a in only 19 games and that's with a hefty injury.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back