Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I *think* Simms was booked last year which might make a difference if the calculation is tight. Although he doesn’t mention the board pay offs which obviously don’t repeat this season either. There will also be very chunky legal costs for the PSR cases.

So probably not much in it either way and that would tie in with Ornstein saying we didn’t have much to do. The problem is even if it’s a small amount and we don’t in theory need to punt a big player where do we find it? We are pretty much out of puntable academy assets.

Young keeper to city was on I thought?

First, I am projecting an increase in revenue from £172m to £191m with growth in all three revenue streams. Match day should be boosted by four more home games and a 10% ticket price increase, while the central TV distribution is higher, because the league position improved from 17th to 15th. More contentiously, I have assumed a 15% increase in commercial income, thanks to assuming that some of the Russian sponsorships have (finally) been replaced.

They are some pretty WILD assumptions.

Never pay attention to financial analysis done on assumptions and before accounts are out. Pure guesswork.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back