Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Midfield
James Garner
Abdoulaye Doucouré
Idrissa Gueye

Thats our midfield Dave, 1st July.
Need 3 imo just cant risk it with that will be the same formation aswell so no cover if that.
Because the CBs are doing a Herculean job.

We're very vulnerable on the flanks, which is why Dyche has them tucked in.
I would like two to come in godfrey i think goes hopefully holgate. Then we dont kno if Branthwaite will still be here, but agree 3 cb does not mean we cant target a young cb like Branthwaite to build them up to break into the first team

Dyche always tucks his fullbacks in. Nothing really to do with us, it’s how he sets up his defence

The “W” defensive line IIRC

He did that at Burnley because the FBs were tripe. He;s done it here because Mykolenko isn;t an attacking FB, Patterson is trash, and Coleman can barely get a couple of games in succession.

He did that at Burnley because the FBs were tripe. He;s done it here because Mykolenko isn;t an attacking FB, Patterson is trash, and Coleman can barely get a couple of games in succession.
He did that at Watford as well because he’s a defensive minded manager Dave

I know people are hoping he’s been hiding his true management skills under wraps, and like to blame the lack of quality.

But after 400 professional games being a manager, 8 years in the top flight, I’m pretty confident that this is him.

He did that at Watford as well because he’s a defensive minded manager Dave

I know people are hoping he’s been hiding his true management skills under wraps, and like to blame the lack of quality.

But after 400 professional games being a manager, 8 years in the top flight, I’m pretty confident that this is him.
will hopefully have a better squad so can change things from the bench. Also with more players on the wings with pace is the main problem i have feel he make subs to late. Has been a difficult season but next season will have to show more

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back