Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Was it Barca & Juve that done the same a few years ago , Arthur Melo for a vastly inflated fee plus Pjanic going the other way.

Remember at the time Uefa were looking at banning this type of deal.

Anyway , who cares if it balances the books.

Ive been saying we should do this for AGES.

"Swap deals dont happen" im told by the usual suspects.

Can't see this Dobbin link happening. Their signing Iling-Junior from Juve and already have about 10 wingers.

Such a shame we havent gone for him.

Just reading Villa are in for Maatsen as well.

Both Villa and Chelsea up to their necks in it too.

Looks like Maatsen joining Villa for £37.5 mill and would fully expect Duran to join Chelsea for a similar fee.

Both get about £30m odd profit this year and then spread the £37.5 fee over 5 years in ammortisation.

PSR is dead.

Imagine, thats pretty much what United offered for Branthwaite

Thats £50 mil Daniel , only if you give us Richy back.....on loan like.

Time to go again and make them complain thye have to pay spurs tax like united have said. 50 mill or go away

Can we stop undervaluing our own players?

Ive been saying we should do this for AGES.

"Swap deals dont happen" im told by the usual suspects.

Such a shame we havent gone for him.

Imagine, thats pretty much what United offered for Branthwaite

Can we stop undervaluing our own players?
That is the price they have set for him hopefully this can be the end have dcl who we need make choice on godfrey ect. Would i want more ofc but if the ckub have agreed 50 is the price that is what it is

That is the price they have set for him hopefully this can be the end have dcl who we need make choice on godfrey ect. Would i want more ofc but if the ckub have agreed 50 is the price that is what it is

Weve been told the price for Branthwaite many times...it changes hourly/daily in the media.

Point is, we dont know what the club would accept for Onana. I'd be horrified if its £50mil. Thats even lower than Lavia a year ago :o

I do think we should sell DCL and Godfrey if they want pay increases. In an ideal situation, they and other players leave so we can keep our best -- then Friedkin invest.

OM: Everton has made an offer for Iliman Ndiaye​

By Santi Aouna - Sebastien Denis - 06/20 - 08:02
2 min.
Iliman Ndiaye with OM
@Maxppp

After a disappointing season at OM, Iliman Ndiaye does not know what his future will hold. Despite everything, the Senegalese international remains highly rated on the transfer market across the Channel. Everton, who have followed and appreciated the player for many months, have made him a priority for the summer transfer window. An offer, the amount of which has not been filtered, was sent to OM. Other English clubs are keen on the idea of recovering the Senegalese.​

If Dobbin goes, I’d quite like us to go for Jack Clark at Sunderland. Put up some good numbers this year.

I know he is a LW but I’d want McNeil taking over Doucoures role meaning Doucoure becomes back up, and McNeil can act as the LW back up if Clark is ever injured.

I imagine Harrison comes back at RW, and we back him up with a youth prospect (Mills?).

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back