Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

If Dobbin goes, I’d quite like us to go for Jack Clark at Sunderland. Put up some good numbers this year.

I know he is a LW but I’d want McNeil taking over Doucoures role meaning Doucoure becomes back up, and McNeil can act as the LW back up if Clark is ever injured.

I imagine Harrison comes back at RW, and we back him up with a youth prospect (Mills?).
Having 3 left footed natural wingers and no right footed ones would be a very Everton thing to do but I’d rather we went for better balance myself even though I do like Clarke.

Midfielders linked:

Tim Iroegbunam (Villa)
Edoardo Bove (Roma)
Lamine Camara (Metz)
Aster Vranckx (Wolfsberg)
Alex Robertoson (City)
Arthur Melo (Juventus)
Iliman Ndiaye (Marseille)

Existing
Amadou Onana
Idrissa Gana
James Garner
Abdoulaye Doucoure

I'm adding Ndiaye because although he's mostly been used at CF or RW he can also play ACM and CM. Possibly moving on him for the Doucoure role.

The exciting one for me is Lamine Camara.

Midfielders linked:

Tim Iroegbunam (Villa)
Edoardo Bove (Roma)
Lamine Camara (Metz)
Aster Vranckx (Wolfsberg)
Alex Robertoson (City)
Arthur Melo (Juventus)
Iliman Ndiaye (Marseille)

Existing
Amadou Onana
Idrissa Gana
James Garner
Abdoulaye Doucoure

I'm adding Ndiaye because although he's mostly been used at CF or RW he can also play ACM and CM. Possibly moving on him for the Doucoure role.

The exciting one for me is Lamine Camara.

Never once in his career played CM.

Having 3 left footed natural wingers and no right footed ones would be a very Everton thing to do but I’d rather we went for better balance myself even though I do like Clarke.
Yeah, I’m not convinced McNeil is a natural winger to be honest, but agree with your point. Clarke is a better option than Harrison but Harrison will be a no fee loan again so it’s inevitable.

Never once in his career played CM.

It says it on your chart -- attacking midfield. Just the same as a CM whose focus is attacking.

It also says Support striker. Both roles which Doucoure plays under Dyche.

Its not about that at all. So those Italians who could happily settle and play here 25 years ago suddenly couldnt now? Why exactly? The point was made about Italians not liking/taking to being away from their home country. The names given were players who did(and there are others who havent been mentioned) so why you suddenly decided to set an acceptable timeframe for it to count is a mystery.
Because life is massively different to what it used to be! Some would argue (like yourself) that it should be easier as the world is getting smaller!
But as the world is getting smaller, you could argue the political landscape, peoples opinions and ability to adapt has also got smaller!
This is not just set to Italians, its probably an actual comment on the world as a whole in 2024

If Dobbin goes, I’d quite like us to go for Jack Clark at Sunderland. Put up some good numbers this year.

I know he is a LW but I’d want McNeil taking over Doucoures role meaning Doucoure becomes back up, and McNeil can act as the LW back up if Clark is ever injured.

I imagine Harrison comes back at RW, and we back him up with a youth prospect (Mills?).
I think Clarke is great, not sure how he would a) cope with the pysicality of the Premier League & b)fit into a Dyche system of wide midfielders and not wide forwards

Maybe in light of the Dobbin / Iroegbunam transfer, this is how the other 14 make PSR work.

Carry out these sort of deals whilst the SKY 6 are forced to operate under those restrictions. I mean Liverpool, City and Utd aren't going to help each other out.

Mills is going to villa for 50m mate

Things are looking up. No PSR breach and hopefully about to become debt free with a brand new stadium on the way.

I’m looking forward to progressing from last season’s 11th placed mid-table finish with a push for Europe this season.

Things are looking up. No PSR breach and hopefully about to become debt free with a brand new stadium on the way.

I’m looking forward to progressing from last season’s 11th placed mid-table finish with a push for Europe this season.
It was 12th place and dyche averaged around a goal a game in his managerial career, not sure that’s changing,
He’s to set in his ways and you need to attack and score goals to get around the European paces

It was 12th place and dyche averaged around a goal a game in his managerial career, not sure that’s changing,
He’s to set in his ways and you need to attack and score goals to get around the European paces

Honestly, you're the forum equivalent of Candyman

You only need to say the word Dyche and you appear like the grim reaper

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back