Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

i think DCL is off, but i believe ndiaye will play more of the doucoure role imo.

If its true, which it probably isnt.

We've wanted him for years though.
Yeah the way I see it Ndiaye would likely be primarily be a ten, but maybe if we have DCL (or a replacement) and Beto Ndiaye could also be the third option at 9 which in turn would allow Chermiti to get a year on loan.

Yeah the way I see it Ndiaye would likely be primarily be a ten, but maybe if we have DCL (or a replacement) and Beto Ndiaye could also be the third option at 9 which in turn would allow Chermiti to get a year on loan.

Heard today, Dom was only offered a new deal three weeks ago, he’s having a look at it all, the ownership developments, plans for players and obviously what else is on the table for him elsewhere.

I think if he’s clever he signs, he’s been offered a very good deal, I don’t see him starting elsewhere if I’m honest.

Does potentially the club changing owners have any effect on DCL’s decision to sign or not ? Some signs of stability, lucrative contract , will start as long as he stays fit . I can see DCL staying

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back