Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Yup that's where I think he will end up.

PSG would be the perfect move for all parties. They have Vitinha and also Ugarte but I saw somewhere that he may be moved on.

Has been told he isn't part of future plans apparently.

If thats the case then hopefully the Kabore link is true at £10.9mil.

So we are getting ndidi, Tim, Kalvin Phillips, that fella from Roma and Camara

Ye somethings not right here

If we sell Dobbin we can spend 5x his fee as long as the incoming player contracts are over 5 years. Wages also need to be taken into account but Dele and Gomes take a big chunk of that away.

The players were linked with under contract are all £9mil-£18mil so we could bring in a couple now and more once July 1st hits -- but due to PSR i expect deals agreed and agreements to be post dated.

No idea about this French source but it would be a good start to the summer to get a deal like this over the line nice and early.

Amazing how his numbers are so different at Marseille. If he can hit the same numbers he was showing for Sheff Utd great but its a concern surely?

A cheaper alternative to Doucoure but its a risk i think. Of the links i prefer his compatriot Lamine Camara.

Reckon we’ve sold Onana in principal to someone and are doing deals now ahead of time.

Hopefully PSG with one or two of theirs to us plus cash :)

If not, happy to keep him ;)

Heard today, Dom was only offered a new deal three weeks ago, he’s having a look at it all, the ownership developments, plans for players and obviously what else is on the table for him elsewhere.

I think if he’s clever he signs, he’s been offered a very good deal, I don’t see him starting elsewhere if I’m honest.

Any whispers on Godfrey?

I must admit if this Ndiaye story is true, it’s all starting to get a bit exciting and very positive. I can’t imagine what this forum would look like if it was happy, I’ve only been using GOT since the Rafael days 😂
It's never happy. It just simmers.

After all the (justified) doom and gloom over the last 18 months, the last few days have really cheered me up. I could t see anything but administration at one point, now we’re bidding for actual players
We were always going to be signing players. So many have left already, we were getting in the position, that we wouldnt be able to put a team out (slight tongue in cheek?).

The real question is, can we improve the team, while we get these frees, bargains and loans in?

We were always going to be signing players. So many have left already, we were getting in the position, that we wouldnt be able to put a team out (slight tongue in cheek?).

The real question is, can we improve the team, while we get these frees, bargains and loans in?
Personally I think if the players have legs and are willing, Dyche will train them into his system and results will follow. It's tried and trusted. Do I want to watch that? Not really. Do I think Dyche can get us to the new stadium in the top flight regardless of who we buy or don't buy. Probably yes.

Tbf if we were to pay him 100kpw on 4 year contract he'd only cost us £20m.

were as if you look at the lad from villa. That would be £10m and say 50kpw for 5 years is £13m. So hes going to cost us £23m.

If you look at him like that its not that bad of a deal for a useful player but it does set a bad example.

If we could get him for around the £70/80kpw id think that was acceptable for a free. With PL experience and coming into his prime.

Ndidib has no sell on tho.
Villa lad does.

Amazing how his numbers are so different at Marseille. If he can hit the same numbers he was showing for Sheff Utd great but its a concern surely?

A cheaper alternative to Doucoure but its a risk i think. Of the links i prefer his compatriot Lamine Camara.
Sometimes things just don't click. Barkley did nothing of note in France and came back to boss things for Luton (this is me being hopeful that he isn't another dud).

Tbf if we were to pay him 100kpw on 4 year contract he'd only cost us £20m.

were as if you look at the lad from villa. That would be £10m and say 50kpw for 5 years is £13m. So hes going to cost us £23m.

If you look at him like that its not that bad of a deal for a useful player but it does set a bad example.

If we could get him for around the £70/80kpw id think that was acceptable for a free. With PL experience and coming into his prime.

Where are you getting this figure from? He won’t be on even half of that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back