Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

If that Ndiaye link is true I wonder if he's DCL replacement.
Not in a dyche system in a two yes but has to be for the doucoure role.
Heard today, Dom was only offered a new deal three weeks ago, he’s having a look at it all, the ownership developments, plans for players and obviously what else is on the table for him elsewhere.

I think if he’s clever he signs, he’s been offered a very good deal, I don’t see him starting elsewhere if I’m honest.
Hope so has a big part to play here hopefully can see what the club is trying to do this window, and he feels club is moving back in the right direction

That’s the dream. Doesn’t seem traditionally a very Everton thing to do, but then we do seem to be acting bizarrely competently the past few days.
Helps when there is literally no one in the club above Thelwell at the minute. It's not even that he's so great himself, he just doesn't have 45 different people who don't know about football, making football decisions.

Very clear that Dyche and Thelwell are on the same page, we may not be looking at the highest quality player but at least there's a plan and cohesion, that Leicester side that won the league showed what that alone can do (obviously that's an unrealistic aim). I imagine when the new owner comes in he'll let them do their business and just improve the infrastructure around them.

I imagine Ndidi would want a fair wedge, don't think we should be going back to that type of deal.

Tbf if we were to pay him 100kpw on 4 year contract he'd only cost us £20m.

were as if you look at the lad from villa. That would be £10m and say 50kpw for 5 years is £13m. So hes going to cost us £23m.

If you look at him like that its not that bad of a deal for a useful player but it does set a bad example.

If we could get him for around the £70/80kpw id think that was acceptable for a free. With PL experience and coming into his prime.

We've possibly done a deal with Villa. They buy Dobbin before 30th June which enables us to comply with PSR. After 1 July we buy Iroegbunam so they get their money back. Then after Euros they buy Onana for a price with a slight deduction for helping us out.
We then tell Utd and their lanky Rat to shove that disgusting offer for Branthwaite where the sun don't shine.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back