Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

IMG_8383.webp

Im a little bit confused on this Dobbin talk. How much could the club realistically get for him? Somewhere around 10m? Maybe 15m? How is that enough to fix our financial issues? I get it would be ‘pure profit’, but if selling someone like Dobbin is all it takes, why would we even entertain selling Branth?

I must be missing something here - or its all wham.

Im a little bit confused on this Dobbin talk. How much could the club realistically get for him? Somewhere around 10m? Maybe 15m? How is that enough to fix our financial issues? I get it would be ‘pure profit’, but if selling someone like Dobbin is all it takes, why would we even entertain selling Branth?

I’m guessing
The media have over estimated our level on psr
As it continued the narrative for them and keeps us in a negative light !

Depends how much the P&S black hole is.
If it was £60m then a Brainthwaite sized sale would be required, if it’s sub £10m then someone else can fill the gap.
Depending on the source, some indications are we need £3m(ish) to be complaint, therefore Dobbin will do.
There’s then the side story that Villa are in the same boat hence our links to their young lad.
Sales go on the books immediately, purchases are spread over contact term.

Translated tweet from source:

ℹ️ Iliman Ndiaye file

🔹 Everton and OM have intensified exchanges in recent hours.

🔹 Iliman Ndiaye for his part said YES to Everton and he is close to an agreement ‼️

🔹 Everton wants to move quickly on the file by getting closer to OM's req

I liked the look of him at Sheffield utd, he had 14 goals and 11 assists for them in the championship in 22/23 season only had 3 goals and 5 assists in France, but I think he has been played out wide there more than he was at Sheffield. For us the fact he play off the right or behind a central striker will be very useful, if we could pick him up for what Marseille paid last summer or even a bit less, it could be very good business.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back