Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

To add to this;

Patrick Boyland/Athletic has said "Mindful of not infringing for a third time, the expectation was that they would make sales before the June 30 deadline" and "They have looked to work collaboratively with other clubs facing similar issues, including Villa"

And also "Everton believe the sale of Dobbin is crucial in ensuring PSR compliance. The exact fees are yet to be disclosed but one thing is certain — Everton and Villa will come away having strengthened their PSR position."

Full article is here - paywall/please nobody post full version.

They have looked to work collaboratively with other clubs facing similar issues, including Villa"

Grass :(

I liked the look of him at Sheffield utd, he had 14 goals and 11 assists for them in the championship in 22/23 season only had 3 goals and 5 assists in France, but I think he has been played out wide there more than he was at Sheffield. For us the fact he play off the right or behind a central striker will be very useful, if we could pick him up for what Marseille paid last summer or even a bit less, it could be very good business.

I think he'd probably be similar to how someone like Benrahma was when he moved from Brentford to West Ham! Recording double figures in goals and assists in the Championship, but a drop in the Premier League but a fairly decent performer.

With the links coming thick and fast, i'd like to think alot of us would look at them as whether Dyche would use the player or not. I think that's the most important thing (and i'd like to think Thelwell has that in mind). I wouldn't go bringing in 8 new players considering how Dyche likes to stay away from substitutes and doesn't really rotate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back