Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

All for these sort of deals with clubs. Chelsea found ways round it with the long contracts before that got knocked on the head. They sold hotels to themselves basically to avoid any issues. Don't think 10m is unreasonable for either player nowadays. Find loopholes and exploit them until the premier league puts a stop to it.

I have a sneaky feeling Roma might take on Dele when he's contract expires. Wouldn't be surprised if they end up loaning him back if Dyche fancies him
Sadly I dont think Dele will play football ever again. I would like to be proved wrong, because he has been through a lot, off the field and had a number of injuries.

Obviously this is a clever deal for us but I wonder what the player himself makes of it all, basically being meat in a bit of a PSR swindle. He'll probably get a wage bump and I guess there's an opportunity to prove himself at a CL club, and I'm sure they'll welcome him with nice words...but will he get a real opportunity or is he just a number on a spreadsheet?

Obviously this is a clever deal for us but I wonder what the player himself makes of it all, basically being meat in a bit of a PSR swindle. He'll probably get a wage bump and I guess there's an opportunity to prove himself at a CL club, and I'm sure they'll welcome him with nice words...but will he get a real opportunity or is he just a number on a spreadsheet?
Prob go out on loan 😆

He has qualities mate, anytime I've seen him, I've been both impressed but also think he's raw. His defending could do with some work, but Luton were gash at the back. But he has attributes, athleticism, unit, engine, presence, pace, power, he can get up the line and can be a threat.
Pace is all I care about nowadays with this slug team.

I think he'd jump at a reset on a PL contract mate and what that does for his profile - when you look at Broadhead, Simms and Cannon they had to drop down a level. Its a short career.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back