Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Don't know mate,
who really knows the state of play at the club?
Some saying we need more money , some saying we only need one deal to be OK.
Suspect the way we are getting linked with players(unless it's just press talk) the club know someone is as good as gone.

If anyone else goes in the next 2 weeks it's 12 month contract Dom.

Daniel Jebbison - England youth international striker. Out of contract at sheff Utd in the summer. Scored on his 1st start against us a few years ago incidentally. Has similar attributes to DCL. Could be worth a punt.
Sell DCL (can’t have him leaving on an free) and get Minteh. Sell Beto (useless), sign Jebbison and an experienced 1st choice striker to go with Chermiti

Daniel Jebbison - England youth international striker. Out of contract at sheff Utd in the summer. Scored on his 1st start against us a few years ago incidentally. Has similar attributes to DCL. Could be worth a punt.
Sell DCL (can’t have him leaving on an free) and get Minteh. Sell Beto (useless), sign Jebbison and an experienced 1st choice striker to go with Chermiti

He's the kinda player I'd sign, loan out, and potentially flip for a few mill (if he never gets to PL level).

Ornestein is adamant is DCL leaves you will be in for Broja. That could of course be as someone from Chelsea shaping the narrative but I suspect that there is legs in the story
God I know. I just don't rate the kid but I suppose in rotation he might improve. Just don't see the hold up play or goals in him maybe he's unfit but no he just doesn't convince me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back