Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Unpopular opinion but I think Beto would score more than Dom given equal game time. I get that Beto is a little bit ‘rough’ but he causes far more problems to other teams with his direct nature. Dom just didn’t have the killer instinct and he represents a time we need to move on from. Chermiti and Beto are the target men now but we need a clever, quick striker to complement them. Chuck Ndiaye in there too and we’ll be no worse off. Dom wasn’t ’next level’ striker so time to move on imo.
I tend to agree I think people are a bit harsh on him, he's very and although his hold up play needs to improve vastly he really hasn't had a run of starts to fully judge and hopefully he will adapt more this season. Selling him now would be insane we won't get more than half back.

Daniel Jebbison - England youth international striker. Out of contract at sheff Utd in the summer. Scored on his 1st start against us a few years ago incidentally. Has similar attributes to DCL. Could be worth a punt.
Sell DCL (can’t have him leaving on an free) and get Minteh. Sell Beto (useless), sign Jebbison and an experienced 1st choice striker to go with Chermiti

It baffles me how some folk seem to have an attachment to Jebbison. That goal v us is literally the only thing he's done of note in his career. Did he even get a start for a ridiculously poor Sheffield United last season?

Here's what I think...

Dobbin OUT = Iroegbunam IN
Harrison LOAN
DCL OUT = Minteh IN
Godfrey OUT = Kabore IN
Beto OUT = Bove IN
Onana OUT = Ndiaye IN
Maupay OUT
Holgate OUT
New Centre forward IN
New Centre back IN

Pickford / Virginia
Mykolenko / Young
Branthwaite / Keane
Tarkowski / New*
Kabore / Coleman
NcNeil / Harrison
Gana / Iroegbunam
Garner / Bove
Minteh / Mills
Doucoure / Ndiaye
New* / Chermiti
No place for your favourite player Billy Gilmour?

It baffles me how some folk seem to have an attachment to Jebbison. That goal v us is literally the only thing he's done of note in his career. Did he even get a start for a ridiculously poor Sheffield United last season?

I think he was injured for most of the season.
There must be a reason he seems to be fairly highly rated - can’t say I’ve seen much of him but he’s a big lad who seems mobile.
He’s been linked

You guys should go for Cozier-duberry, won't sign a new deal with us, very highly rated, can talk to clubs after 1st of july, he's a really good talent.

We just can't give him the game time he need's to develop proper

This is the sort of player I’d like to see Everton looking at. Arsenal / Chelsea / City youth team who might not get as much game time as they’d like and want a move

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.