Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Unpopular opinion but I think Beto would score more than Dom given equal game time. I get that Beto is a little bit ‘rough’ but he causes far more problems to other teams with his direct nature. Dom just didn’t have the killer instinct and he represents a time we need to move on from. Chermiti and Beto are the target men now but we need a clever, quick striker to complement them. Chuck Ndiaye in there too and we’ll be no worse off. Dom wasn’t ’next level’ striker so time to move on imo.
Looks like we might find out.

Aren't United prevented from buying Todibo because of Ratcliffe s ownership of Nice?

In which case are we scuppered from doing deals with Roma?
I think that’s because they are in the same UEFA competition next season. Been plenty of transfers between multi club setups these last few years, it’s pretty standard.

Aren't United prevented from buying Todibo because of Ratcliffe s ownership of Nice?

In which case are we scuppered from doing deals with Roma?

City arent as they play in different competitions...United will be playing in the same competition.

With Roma we shouldnt have any issues. The trick is not to elevate the numbers too much

“Manchester United are unlikely to sign Nice defender Jean-Clair Todibo this summer due to UEFA rules on multi-club ownership.
“United and Nice, the Ligue 1 club owned by Sir Jim Ratcliffe’s company INEOS, have qualified for the Europa League and are waiting to learn whether they will both be allowed to play in the competition next season.
“UEFA’s regulations do not allow any organisation or individual to have 'decisive influence' over the operations of more than one club in the same competition. Ratcliffe also owns a 27.7 per cent stake in United.
“Both clubs had until 3 June to supply evidence to UEFA to demonstrate that they satisfy the rules, and are now awaiting the verdict of an independent panel on the matter.
“Todibo was under consideration as a potential transfer target by United, who have prioritised the signing of a centre-back this summer following the departure of Raphael Varane.”

Everton and Roma do not play in the same competition, we are free to sign whoever we like off anybody.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back