Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

If Dyche is any good he'll realise he has to move McNeil central.
I would be pleasantly stunned if Dyche makes any tactical or positional innovations this summer. I fully expect the same 4411 and playstyle. He likes to talk a lot about how he can only use what he has at his disposal but he had ten years at Burnley and never even slightly evolved

If we were to get both Gnonto and Minteh we would be a complete different prospect going forward next season.

Nothing done as of yet and gnonto particularly could just be a lazy link, but have to admit I'm cautiously optimistic about what we're cooking here.

Also need a centre forward and 10. If Dom goes and I think he will.

Ndieye - would be nice and want Adebayo.

Hopefully we can make those four positions work. We need to add that.

Think we’d be rolling with Beto and Chermiti as the strikers if we get all of Minteh, Gnoto and Ndaiye (very doubtful we’ll get all 3, can see Minteh and Ndaiye being possible though).

Trying not to speak it into existence but seen Broja’s name enough to pretend that we’re not looking at any strikers at all and are happy with our lot.

Think we’d be rolling with Beto and Chermiti as the strikers if we get all of Minteh, Gnoto and Ndaiye (very doubtful we’ll get all 3, can see Minteh and Ndaiye being possible though).

Trying not to speak it into existence but seen Broja’s name enough to pretend that we’re not looking at any strikers at all and are happy with our lot.
The only rolling I do with Beto is my eyes. Just a clumsy battering Ram.

The only rolling I do with Beto is my eyes. Just a clumsy battering Ram.
I’m not disagreeing at all mate, just can’t see us getting a new striker on top of potentially 2 wingers and an attacking midfielder.

Only seen the link to Broja so am actively pretending the plan is not sign a striker at all. Just to cope with the prospect of that

Maybe mate, be a bold move and a big decision, still think we need another forward if Dom goes. Out of the box PL, Adebayo is capable of a PL double digit return.

If we got a couple of wide forwards and a 10 I think that really changed us, we scored 5 less then Sheff Utd last season from open play, that has to be the priority. The objective has to be improve our attacking output, also depth we lost results last season as we couldn’t go toe to toe in changing games when we couldn’t run the bench like could. We also nosedived from Xmas to early spring and I put that down to Fixtures and the squad hitting the wall.

I’m not disagreeing at all mate, just can’t see us getting a new striker on top of potentially 2 wingers and an attacking midfielder.

Only seen the link to Broja so am actively pretending the plan is not sign a striker at all. Just to cope with the prospect of that
Me neither. I think it is crazy to sell DCL without a proper replacement and I don’t count Beto, Chermiti or Maupay as that

I’d still have Gnonto all day long. We’re crying out for pace on the wings, and he’s a right winger too. Lets Harrison potentially play on the left with Dwight in the middle. Far more balanced and creative than having Doucs in there.

If we do get Gnonto in I reckon we would be signing him to play as the 10, though he would also give us a different option cutting in from the left if we wanted to mix things up.

A capable replacement for DCL is imperative, as is a right back and probably one more player for those 3 positions behind the striker.

Going into this summer I thought we were going to be signing no one. If Freidkin manages to get all this business done I will be very optimistic heading into our new era.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back