Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

If Dortmund are in the race then I expect that will be his desired Destination, tho they have just missed out on that Maatsen and would more then likely be looking at a loan.

Lyon couldn't foot the bill, the way things have been playing out there.

Roma, now that would be a funny situation.

As for the filth, if it meant Dom was staying, I'd pay for his Taxi...
crazy

….with the takeover, I think there’s a pre-30th June window and a post-30th June window. With the takeover, I’d expect we could be in the market for acquisitions in the post-30th market but not big bucks. If DCL leaves then I expect monies will be found for a replacement central striker because Maupay, Chermiti and Beto are simply not good enough.

The big concern is if it’s Thelwell searching for a replacement. We are dependent on a effective DoF, unless Friedkin is using a different resource to identify talent.
I imagine Maupay will be sold this summer also, im pretty sure Beto would get DCLs goal return with regular games.

Minteh only comes in a "swap" with Dom, so can kinda just remove his fee in the equation.
Cant see Dyche being all that willing to move on from McNeil so its probably one or the other. 20+ on Gnonto to not play every game would seem a lot in our position, unless he replaces Doucoure. Tough to tell without knowing the state of our finances

Hes the one ive wanted to replace Doucoure ;)

In all fairness, a forward line of Gnonto, new striker (Adebayo) and Minteh could be really excited compared to last season's plod fest.

Gnonto & Minteh change the game.

The Gnonto link isn't surprising if true. We wanted him last summer. Leeds need to sell players now more than last year. Anyone we could give them to help bend the rules

100%. They cant turn down reasonable offers with their issues.

If we were to get both Gnonto and Minteh we would be a complete different prospect going forward next season.

Nothing done as of yet and gnonto particularly could just be a lazy link, but have to admit I'm cautiously optimistic about what we're cooking here.

Imagine...
No RW so we bring in Minteh.
Doucoure 1yr left so Gnonto

Its fabulous if we get these over the line.

Cant see us getting both Gnonto and Minteh. That's 60 odd million right there

Minteh only comes in a "swap" with Dom, so can kinda just remove his fee in the equation.

Also with DCL moving it delivers us the cash for Gnonto

Pace, finishing, he's tough, commits defenders.
1719232113916.webp

Hardly looks like he will add much. id be very surprised if we paid much for him

Is Adebayo the Luton player, really liked the look of him but he wastes chances too, just a like for like with DCL. Luton also were a lot more attacking than us at times so he will need better service than we created last season.

Cant see Dyche being all that willing to move on from McNeil so its probably one or the other. 20+ on Gnonto to not play every game would seem a lot in our position, unless he replaces Doucoure. Tough to tell without knowing the state of our finances

Botb players have played in all front four positions -- yes we can expect them to play in X position but you never know where the club sees them.

We need four positions improved long term so this would tick off 2 positions with the hope being Chermiti in a season or two for the 3rd position.

Very, very exciting.

View attachment 261995
Hardly looks like he will add much. id be very surprised if we paid much for him

Hes a player who gets the ball up the pitch.

Check his 'progressive ball carries' and similar. If we counter attack, both he and Minteh get us up the pitch very quickly and effectively.

So if anyone is actually crazy enough to spend £37m on DCL how would you want the money spent?

Its a swap mate. Whatever the amount is it will be based on what we pay for Minteh.

That way Newcastle and us benefit on PSR.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back