Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

That can't be true surely there'd be no legal basis for it if an employee doesn't have a contract saying you're going to pay them then how could it be enforced. Maybe he just didn't realise he got paid a month in arrears.
I *think* it's because of a PFA agreement of some sort. It's been a while, I can't remember the details

In all fairness, a forward line of Gnonto, new striker (Adebayo) and Minteh could be really excited compared to last season's plod fest.
Yes it does, but do they play. I don’t think it matters who we sign. McNeil and Harrison and doucoure will start the season behind the striker

Pete was first with the link to our new Tim.
He's the man
There’s two sides to a guy like Pete. He’ll get the odd genuine nugget like Tim or Beto but he’s also got article quotas to fulfil on a day to day basis (not really a criticism, it’s the business).

Think the key is that when it’s genuine it’s phrased with certainty “Everton are in advanced negotiations…” and the filler is more woolly “readying an approach”, the Gnonto story being the latter.

There’s two sides to a guy like Pete. He’ll get the odd genuine nugget like Tim or Beto but he’s also got article quotas to fulfil on a day to day basis (not really a criticism, it’s the business).

Think the key is that when it’s genuine it’s phrased with certainty “Everton are in advanced negotiations…” and the filler is more woolly “readying an approach”, the Gnonto story being the latter.
#TEAMPETE

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back