Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Stinks of an agents move
Had a back hander from Newcastle to send him here and knows he can move him on in 2 years time relatively easy again..
Psr move
This stinks of PSR lol. I think we are the only club willing to pay 30m for him and Newcastle need to sell for PSR too.
Still expect this to happen before 30-6 with DCL going the other way and by coincidence for the same price.

This stinks of PSR lol. I think we are the only club willing to pay 30m for him and Newcastle need to sell for PSR too.
Still expect this to happen before 30-6 with DCL going the other way and by coincidence for the same price.
I dont think they will pay that for dcl if honest think they will look for another player imo

I am very much ready to bet money with you on this.

I wouldn't if I were you

There's a strange rule that out of contract players actually get paid for a further month if they haven't found a new club

Robbie Savage (of all people) lifted the lid on this when he said that even though he was literally retiring, Derby had to pay him for a further full month after he retired because of the rule

I wouldn't if I were you

There's a strange rule that out of contract players actually get paid for a further month if they haven't found a new club

Robbie Savage (of all people) lifted the lid on this when he said that even though he was literally retiring, Derby had to pay him for a further full month after he retired because of the rule

And he was happy to do it despite them being in financial trouble.

I wouldn't if I were you

Jason Koumas got paid something like £3 million if he couldn't find a club for the next 18 months after he was released by Wigan.
Safe to say he sat the next 2 season out.

I wouldn't if I were you

That can't be true surely there'd be no legal basis for it if an employee doesn't have a contract saying you're going to pay them then how could it be enforced. Maybe he just didn't realise he got paid a month in arrears.

IMG_7462.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back