Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

You have a point - with McNeil, Coleman and Ashley Young...Matt Ritchie would be a better fit at Everton. Just have to fit his appearances around his Lorry driving schedule.

Jokes aside Murphy in my view is an upgrade on any of those listed above for likely less than half the value being placed on Minteh.

If you were looking for another player for a potential Part Exchange, both Sean Longstaff and Callum Wilson are also in the last year of their contracts.
Ok, who's multi is this? Even the horse punchers aren't this dense.

Gutted if we don’t sign this guy, who I’d never heard of until yesterday.

This is a very concerning window tbh. Probably losing DCL, Onana and maybe Branthwaite. Got a bad feeling any quality players will be giving us a wide berth
Let's wait and see a bit before we reach for the ale. There does seem to be some strategy. If we lose all three and don't bring in a quality CB and striker I would be worried. We may end up with a different kind of team with more pace and threats, here is hoping.

I see it as a bit of a mutually assured destruction.

If we dont help them on the PSR then they may face a pts deduction. Also they wont be able to invest what they want without sales.

If they dont sign DCL we may have the same issue plus his contract is a ticking time bomb.

Lyon, Dortmund, Roma and the RS have all now been linked with Minteh. Better for both clubs if a deal can be done this coming week.
If Dortmund are in the race then I expect that will be his desired Destination, tho they have just missed out on that Maatsen and would more then likely be looking at a loan.

Lyon couldn't foot the bill, the way things have been playing out there.

Roma, now that would be a funny situation.

As for the filth, if it meant Dom was staying, I'd pay for his Taxi...

Is he out of contact this summer?
No, he is not.

Screenshot_20240624_051251_Chrome.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back