Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I rate awb think he would do well here if that is the price, that kobore has not dont anything better really even at rwb dont think he did alot. Would not want it part of the branthwaite deal but still alot better than we have here

Crazy talk from them like they should be telling us what value to put in the bin. He is an idiot like most of the dopes you see on youtube and record themselves watching a game.

Not even a United fan, hes a Sheffield Wednesday fan who bought out a established United youtube channel and changed his name to sound more British so he can appeal to the tory glory supporters down south.

As much as i appreciate the hustle. Dont take anything the guy says seriously.

Being linked to Wan-Bissaka and Lindelof from man Utd. My main concern is that I don’t think they are that good, but they are on insane money at Man Utd £90k a week for Wan-Bissaka and £120k a week for lindelof.

I would rather get Kabore from City and Jacob Greaves from Hull. Take a chance on younger players we can improve

Keen to recuperate funds for this summer’s transfer budget, United set their asking price at €15 million (£12.6m) for the right-back. However, the Super Lig champions are unwilling to match such a price and are hoping to fork out a fee closer to the region of €7-10m (£5.9-£8.4m) in line with Wan-Bissaka’s requests to lower his price tag.

Probably 1 of the worst sources on the internet, so take or leave.
So what you're saying is that @davek values Branthwaite at about £40m? Has he become a Man Utd fan?

Being linked to Wan-Bissaka and Lindelof from man Utd. My main concern is that I don’t think they are that good, but they are on insane money at Man Utd £90k a week for Wan-Bissaka and £120k a week for lindelof.

I would rather get Kabore from City and Jacob Greaves from Hull. Take a chance on younger players we can improve

it’s all BS

dyche knows JB is miles better than sugar puff

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back