Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Can't be involving incomings/player swaps in any potential deal for Branthwaite.

The fee we should be getting for him is the golden ticket to be able to rebuild the whole squad.

dave just wants everton to nosedive to the vauxhall conference
This definitely applies to dave
39f43085-cf3e-4b05-bb5d-7d105eaf890b_screenshot.webp

Can't be involving incomings/player swaps in any potential deal for Branthwaite.

The fee we should be getting for him is the golden ticket to be able to rebuild the whole squad.
I think this is why we might not sell him this window.

Its likely we sell DCL and Onana, which allows us to buy Ndiaye and an Onana replacement.

What then?

Maybe another Winger?

Then thats probably our spending done this window, unless we can shift a few others.

Next Year we have a lot of contracts ending and Branners sale will be REALLY helpful then.

I think this is why we might not sell him this window.

Its likely we sell DCL and Onana, which allows us to buy Ndiaye and an Onana replacement.

What then?

Maybe another Winger?

Then thats probably our spending done this window, unless we can shift a few others.

Next Year we have a lot of contracts ending and Branners sale will be REALLY helpful then.
I feel like every year we are waiting for contracts to end because it will make a huge difference and then we continue searching behind the sofa for a few coppers.

This year it was Gomes and Dele and it was going to make a huge difference.

Last year Mina and Gbamin.

Year before Allan, Rondon, Tosun.

I feel like every year we are waiting for contracts to end because it will make a huge difference and then we continue searching behind the sofa for a few coppers.

This year it was Gomes and Dele and it was going to make a huge difference.

Last year Mina and Gbamin.

Year before Allan, Rondon, Tosun.
I meant in terms on needing to replace the players, not so much the wages "saved".

IF, IF we can get the likes of Holgate, Keane, Maupay out the door, we will be pretty light regarding wastage.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back