Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I don’t think Ndiaye is a replacement for DCL. He’s someone who can play right wing or behind a main striker.

If we sell DCL I expect us to sign a target man. We’ve been linked with Adebayo from Luton and Tammy Abrahams from Roma
I am worried is far to much talk on borja, could get adebayo for 15 mill, abraham would be a risk with his injuries.
Incorrect - Patterson maybe returning to Scotland on loan, that's were the Kabore rumors come from ?
Really would prefer him to drop down a level in england maybe try get him on loan to leeds. One last chance see if we can get him up to the level here, but well looks like the club wants him sold.

Agree, im basing this on the info I have currently.

If the rumours are true and Dyche wants rid of Patto it opens up a spot
Same thing regarding Maupay, Godfrey, Holgate and Keane

Still a whole 2 months of the window left and so far we have dipped a toe.
Were jumping in early and pinching what we can this year, so it gives us 2months of non stop work trying to convince buyers of certain players.. ( All lined up in a framed photo, like the usual suspects. But with offers going on any purchase..

come Deadline day, all that work might result in a singular loan..

I am worried is far to much talk on borja, could get adebayo for 15 mill, abraham would be a risk with his injuries.

Really would prefer him to drop down a level in england maybe try get him on loan to leeds. One last chance see if we can get him up to the level here, but well looks like the club wants him sold.
Could we? No brainer if so. Not like Dom was a beacon of health

….talking of RBs, bit surprised there’s no links to this bloke give his contract situation and rumours we wanted him the last window. He’s looked poor when I’ve seen him;

767406A3-71AE-438E-A163-4C17BA8A9CFD.webp

That's a sensible approach but how does another fullback that lacks offensive proficiency offer anything different than what we have in that position?
Also Roberto's downfall was he became too rigid to his preferred style despite the counter attacking play being actually effective

He may not offer much more going forward but defensively he is much much better .

I’m not advocating signing him but if we did it may mean that our winger may not be terrified to try something like take a player on knowing he has an actual defender behind him rather than a 37 or 39 year old scare crow.

It means we can allow players ahead of Mykolenko and Wan Basaka a solid base to join in attacks when we're transitioning from a defensive to an attacking phase.

Literally just said the same thing. Our wide players must be terrified to try anything that may cause the opposition to be one on one with our full backs as they get ripped apart by any player that can run 100m in under 20 seconds

I was half hoping that we’d have a look at Dominic Solanke this window, but apparently he’s linked to AC Milan and Chelsea.

Certainly deserves the move after last season’s exploits scoring 19 goals.

Had one good season in his career, they would want top money now and it would be a massive gamble.

Could easily see him reverting back to type and being a 6-8 a season striker , especially here, and we already have one of those

Literally just said the same thing. Our wide players must be terrified to try anything that may cause the opposition to be one on one with our full backs as they get ripped apart by any player that can run 100m in under 20 seconds

Err Mykolenko is one of the best defensive full-backs in the league? Doesn’t need protection whatsoever.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back