Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Obviously just speculation, but I think everything went according to plan with Harrison, Iroegbunam and Ndiaye. Leeds had to loan him out, Villa had to sell and Marseille wanted to sell. Now we're having problems with Newcastle for the first time and apparently also with PSR. Now we'll see how good Tellwell really is and how we deal with more difficult situations.

I for one cannot believe the Turkish press might have been chatting nonsense.

582.gif

Obviously just speculation, but I think everything went according to plan with Harrison, Iroegbunam and Ndiaye. Leeds had to loan him out, Villa had to sell and Marseille wanted to sell. Now we're having problems with Newcastle for the first time and apparently also with PSR. Now we'll see how good Tellwell really is and how we deal with more difficult situations.
Everyday that passes without Newcastle making a sale they will be getting closer to coming back to the table to negotiate with us imo.

We know how PSR works better than anyone, if you need to bring in a sale you do what you have to do. They can demand an unrealistic fee, sell ons and buy back clauses all they like, if its the end of the week and they still aren't PSR compliant they will come crawling back.

If this is the player we want, best thing we can do atm is play the waiting game.

Everyday that passes without Newcastle making a sale they will be getting closer to coming back to the table to negotiate with us imo.

We know how PSR works better than anyone, if you need to bring in a sale you do what you have to do. They can demand an unrealistic fee, sell ons and buy back clauses all they like, if its the end of the week and they still aren't PSR compliant they will come crawling back.

If this is the player we want, best thing we can do atm is play the waiting game.
I’m surprised they haven’t just shuffled one or two off to Saudi to fix their PSR problems.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back