Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Possibly although MUFC appear to want to offload him to sort out their books.

This thread often becomes a tedium of

"we cant afford him"

"how we affording that"

"Thought we were breaking ffp"

Too many fans who read spreadsheet merchants on social media and pour cold water on any transfer talk that is out there when ultimately we do not know the state of play.

Yeah if only Everton would have listened to you eh, we would still have DDB as our CEO.
Also do you remember all the points we were deducted last year with FFP. Maybe you could do with a chat with you're much esteemed Financial adviser before flapping you're gums.

He doesnt play full back for anybody other than Dyche, IMO.

Hes a CB, its our fault we have awful full backs and we play a CB there.

But hopefully his sale "forces" us to buy a fullback.

Well yeh, but Dyche is manager. If Godfrey goes we need a CB and a full-back.

Holgate has to be gone surely. Can't have only 3 CB's in a PL squad.

Possibly although MUFC appear to want to offload him to sort out their books.

This thread often becomes a tedium of

"we cant afford him"

"how we affording that"

"Thought we were breaking ffp"

Too many fans who read spreadsheet merchants on social media and pour cold water on any transfer talk that is out there when ultimately we do not know the state of play.

This is the current state of play.

I havent even seen us linked to WB? Im not saying we havent been, just that all ive seen is you and dave saying we should sign him.

You have to sell Benny Biddi Bicci for that price. I actually think he can be a lockdown defender at times (although not as good pre Covid), but he is kind of one dimensional and considering our circumstances we are probably better off just bringing in Cheapo options to replace him.

Godfrey is such a weird one because he seems like such an easy fit in the team on paper but anytime he gets near the pitch he disappoints.

Honestly it’s very hard to judge any defender we’ve had that hasn’t gotten consistent time under Dyche, considering we’ve had some atrocious defending coaches in the last few years. I’d sell him to fill a financial hole but I’m also not confident in saying that he’s an outright bad player.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back