Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Godfrey is such a weird one because he seems like such an easy fit in the team on paper but anytime he gets near the pitch he disappoints.

Honestly it’s very hard to judge any defender we’ve had that hasn’t gotten consistent time under Dyche, considering we’ve had some atrocious defending coaches in the last few years. I’d sell him to fill a financial hole but I’m also not confident in saying that he’s an outright bad player.

Godfrey is awful at defending any balls coming in to the box. He doesn't keep tight to his man or compete well in the air.

He's great for highlight videos of sliding and recovery tackles but isn't good at some of the basics of defending imo.

This is the one for me. Get Greaves, give him a year to bed in as backup to Jarrad then probably his replacement next season. Has played a little at LB so replaces Godfrey as some emergency cover there.
That is it is a swap then with maybe that kobotr coming in to give us coleman young kobore for rb if patterson goes. Then lb myko young greaves, i would like the club to be after a young lb to grow into the team to have some planning but is only so much we can do

So state of play atm looks like this, factoring in OOC players from Sunday

In
Iroegbunam
Harrison (2nd loan)
N’Daiye (95% done)

Out
Dobbin
Lonerghan
Gomes
Dele
Danjuma (loan end)

Rumoured ins
Ndidi
Kabore
Minteh
Greaves

Rumoured outs
Calvert-Lewin
Godfrey
Onana
Branthwaite

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back