Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I just hope that we were well within the PSR limits following yesterday's complete lack of activity..
Well, we have to be. Even the most inept of clubs wouldn't put themselves at risk of being hit hard as 'serial offenders' that can't get their PSR in order despite repeated points deductions and plenty of time to sell a big name player. Club must have determined we were about £5m shy and opted to clear it by £10m just in case.

Well, you'd imagine so, wouldn't you? They've probably got it all wrong though.

Chelsea striker Armando Broja has revealed he has offers from three European leagues this summer.

The Albanian forward, who played for his country at Euro 2024, spent the second half of last season on loan at Fulham, but failed to impress.

Broja has since revealed he has offers from the Serie A, the German Bundesliga and the Premier League.

"It’s true, I have offers from these three leagues," said Broja to Italian media.

"Staying at Chelsea? It is an option, I still have a contract with them that expires in many years."

Does the Beto and chermutti transfers count towards these upcoming accounts

Always some confusion around these deals as I think most people think we delayed beginning payment for a year mate - we prob did, but that’s about cash flow.

For the accounts and for PSR - we already started paying for them in last year accounts immediately, we have a year of their fees already knocked of already in our accounts.

Last edited:
It is likely that Onana will leave so we will still need to sign at least one more central midfielder. We don't know as yet if Tim Iroegbunam is ready to play Premiership football. Ndidi on a free would be a very good signing, if he can steer clear of injuries . Dyche did manage the DCL situation well and maybe he could do the same again.

Jebbisson is another, he wouldn't be free but he certainly would be cheap. He seems to have been around forever but he is still only 20 so plenty of room for improvement.

We wil know what we would have had to do, it’s wheather we have the competency to do it or properly analyse it.

Our last two charges we were out by 16 and 19 million, we raised about 20…..
Does Iwobi, going last August help? Maybe, why we didn't need to be selling our most sellable players?

I think we'll sell Onana after Belgium are out. Then hopefully have a few quid to buy a couple of decent buys.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back