Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Know nothing about this guy. Is he good?
Has to be, if Brighton is after him aswell…
1719840696381.webp

He scored 10 goals on last day of Mongolian league to claim golden boot :lol:

And it was 10 goals in 30 minutes of the second half! :lol:

My favourite 21 year old Brazilian living in Mongolia.

Yeah to be fair when I say “everyone” was gushing over Burnley I mean the hipsters and the armchair twitter scouts, according to whom they were doing bits.

Predicting things for the promoted sides is difficult on July 1 because so much depends on transfer business. As it stands all three have a big squad deficit to the bottom half sides like us, Forest or Brentford, but a lot still to happen.

Agree re them doing better than Leicester though.
I will happily admit to being one of those who didn't think that Burnley would struggle last season. What I didn't reckon on was the crass intransigence and lack of tactical flexibility of their manager. It also underlined the massive gulf in quality between the PL and the Championship.

As things stand Ipswich have spent £20 million to stand still by retaining a player they had on loan and that signing does nothing to help them bridge the gap.

If Leicester get a point deduction and their financial position is as bad as reported then it's hard to see them doing anything. Southampton , no idea , it depends as you say on who they recruit but very much like Burnley they play very open and defensively you'd have to worry for them.

All 3 would have to do a huge amount of transfer business to give them any chance of staying up IMO

I will happily admit to being one of those who didn't think that Burnley would struggle last season. What I didn't reckon on was the crass intransigence and lack of tactical flexibility of their manager. It also underlined the massive gulf in quality between the PL and the Championship.

As things stand Ipswich have spent £20 million to stand still by retaining a player they had on loan and that signing does nothing to help them bridge the gap.

If Leicester get a point deduction and their financial position is as bad as reported then it's hard to see them doing anything. Southampton , no idea , it depends as you say on who they recruit but very much like Burnley they play very open and defensively you'd have to worry for them.

All 3 would have to do a huge amount of transfer business to give them any chance of staying up IMO
I’m on Team Jazzy

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back