Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Doubt we could convince Greaves to come here as a back-up if Branthwaite stays.
That’s still a big if though of course. We’re in the tricky position of rightly holding out on Branthwaite but as we do so potential replacements will come off the table.

He’s played a bit at LB so I guess if he was backup CB and backup LB he’d see action one way or another but yeah, he’s not a kid so he’d maybe not want a season as a backup, even if that was likely to only be for one season.

That’s still a big if though of course. We’re in the tricky position of rightly holding out on Branthwaite but as we do so potential replacements will come off the table.

He’s played a bit at LB so I guess if he was backup CB and backup LB he’d see action one way or another but yeah, he’s not a kid so he’d maybe not want a season as a backup, even if that was likely to only be for one season.

We need ain internal cut off point with Branthwaite this Summer.

We keep Branthwaite at all costs….

Interested. Are these Hull players joined at the hip or something?

Do we have to get both just like the 2 Kyle’s back in the day.

Thats it for me would like have a replqcement ready to go

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back