Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I get what you're saying. It could all be a bit moot of course, as I suspect Dyche will be out the door once the takeover goes through (assuming it does).
I'd be astonished if that was the case.

These new guys will want to make a statement and do things their way but they aren't stupid.

And I say that as someone who really doesn't like Dycheball but it would be crazy to take a gamble the season before moving to BMD , even if you could get Edin Turzic instead.

1000026834.webp

I'd be astonished if that was the case.

These new guys will want to make a statement and do things their way but they aren't stupid.

And I say that as someone who really doesn't like Dycheball but it would be crazy to take a gamble the season before moving to BMD , even if you could get Edin Turzic instead.
Everything is a gamble to some extent - you don't become a successful billionaire businessman without taking a risk, but these guys aren't newbies, if they do make a change you'd think it'll be well thought out, a bigger strategy in mind, with minimized risk as much as possible. They would certainly back themselves to make the right calls if and when they make them, and am sure would say they got it right at Roma and will do the same again here.

Dyche is in the final year of his contract, so it's certainly not impossible they stick with him to the end of the season as Freidkin and his people might not even take over for months yet, but beyond that, I just can't see it. Time will tell.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back