Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

He is technically quite poor (but does have a cracking shot on him) but since he joined us has been vital to how we play. No manager since he signed has managed without him, including Carlo.

The stats are scary about how we do without him.

Played something like 35 games without him and only won 3 of them.
Says more about our other options than Doucs himself, but he has got us points for sure

Doucoure just can’t do it consistently. He tires or he loses confidence or misses time and comes back cold. That isn’t as big of an issue if we had other players to step up. But we haven’t for a while.
Thats a fair point, Doucoure has had a lot on his shoulders, particularly the expectation to score for a team the provides precious little service. The big man has many faults, but he would be right down the bottom of the list for abuse from me. Has given us much much more than most of them did.

E03A00FD-8B74-4D05-AA08-A817C87F3A94.webp

41434094-18B5-4BA5-AEBB-978B618AE423.webp

Brilliant Talent, think it'd be between yourselves and palace really.

With the way Palace we're playing coming onto the back end of the season that could potentially sway his decision, and with both Olise / Eze potentially moving they'd be space and a clear path into the first team.

Whoever he goes to will get a gem of a player
If I was him I'd chose Palace.

Think Dacoure's best performances for us last season was when he was playing as an 8, don't you think?

As soon as he went out the team, we played like Fulchester United without Billy the Fish, can't understand the negativity towards him, given it will be his last year with us, this coming season.
I don't think the fans hate him . I think most recognise that he always tries his heart out but he is incredibly limited when it comes to technical ability and is one of our highest paid players.

Thats a fair point, Doucoure has had a lot on his shoulders, particularly the expectation to score for a team the provides precious little service. The big man has many faults, but he would be right down the bottom of the list for abuse from me. Has given us much much more than most of them did.
He is does a lot of hard yards. Hes quality is average but he does a lot more average stuff all over the pitch than anyone else. Which is good

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back