Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Only the same rumours that you have seen. He is seen as a decent prospect and probably preferred to a couple of others we are looking at apparently (including Jobe Bellingham at Sunderland apparently).
Who knows what’s true?
Alan Nixon is usually pretty reliable for Palace news and reckoned we’d spend the Olise money on two players; a direct replacement and a versatile midfielder. With that said I reckon it’s Philogene and Bellingham rather than one or the other.

Philogene’s popped up only in the last 24 hours or so though, think most of the talk up to now’s been about Antonio Nusa. Can see why we’d be interested though, London boy, box of tricks, high potential to develop, would make total sense.

Absolutely amazing stuff if true:

As bonkers as Barcelona have been the last few years, the red flag to the story should have been them ever supposedly being interested in a lad from second division Hull of all places.

Mind you, if it were at Hull and had the chance to go to Barca to sneak a contract, I'd have gone full Odemwingie quicker than you can say EasyJet priority boarding! Be parked right outside the stadium in a rental Seat Ibiza, suitcases in the back, learning the lingo with a Basil-n-Manuel audiobook, home kit on ready to go! :lol:

As bonkers as Barcelona have been the last few years, the red flag to the story should have been them ever supposedly being interested in a lad from second division Hull of all places.

Mind you, if it were at Hull and had the chance to go to Barca to sneak a contract, I'd have gone full Odemwingie quicker than you can say EasyJet priority boarding! Be parked right outside the stadium in a rental Seat Ibiza, suitcases in the back, learning the lingo with a Basil-n-Manuel audiobook, home kit on ready to go! :lol:
On that basis alone the player should be swerved! If he agent is that much of a flange, he will be constantly agitating and being an arsehole!

On that basis alone the player should be swerved! If he agent is that much of a flange, he will be constantly agitating and being an arsehole!
Should not be a surprise to anyone: imagine legitimately trying to convince people your client -a player in the second tier- is on his way to Barcelona unless Ipswich make a better offer. He should be told to jog on in two languages.

Reminds me of Walsh marching round Italy with his suitcase
1720111395642.webp

Aaah ‘the delegation’

Good times.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back