Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

never said that Muzzie man, what I said was , nothing has changed at Everton new owners or not, we still can’t compete with virtually anyone, if players have a choice to make between us or another premier league team, they invariably pick the alternative, as evidenced by two average players opting for the Suffolk giants.
What are your options Matty? Who would you like to see us sign?
Since Friedkin threw their hat in the ring all you’ve been banging on about is, let’s spend, let’s spend, the reality as you are about to find out is very different. Don't be surprised if JP1 starts the new season elsewhere on the back of any England success

Even though there would be money if the naming rights of the stadium was to be sold to our new owners

Same as the previous owners?

So I am now on the edge of my seat what we are going to find out that we cannot spend and where the said information comes from, especially around JP?

Agreed this is providing Branthwaite doesn't go.

We are desperate for a decent CB as cover but going to be hard convincing someone unless Branthwaite leaves (in which case we need 2).

It's why I keep saying we need to be quite stern with Branthwaite and have an internal deadline as a club. We can't still have him linked away in August and us scrambling round for a replacement.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back