Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Hope we can get Philogene or a winger with pace would really help us as more of a counter attack force this coming season
To be honest I don't even remember seeing that Philogene play before. I obviously have seen him, but he just can't of left much of an impression on me.

Young pacey Winger, definitely what we need. but is he really the next big thing.

To be honest I don't even remember seeing that Philogene play before. I obviously have seen him, but he just can't of left much of an impression on me.

Young pacey Winger, definitely what we need. but is he really the next big thing.
This profile of player from the championship very rarely transpires into a success, especially not straight away

No - the People's club, EITC - it's who we are. I'm happy to support his rehab. It doesn't mean we have to offer him a contract and pay him a salary. And until now, we haven't done that.
Exactly. And it’s smart from Everton. If he looks fit and ready to go, and we can work something out and lower his wage, maybe he stays and does his bit for us.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back