Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I know this is aload of rubbish but I hate Turkish football clubs.

Never want to sign a player just want to loan them till their contract runs out but if your interested in their player they want all of the money in the world.

If i owned a club id block Turkey on every platform and all official club communications. Not even just the clubs the whole country.

Not taking a chance on them 1 belling me from a phone box down the road.

Only Onana in mine, I loved him when he came but he is average and the more people big him up the more I seem to dislike him.
Still think he is a good player and even that penalty miss against fulham, i have seen far worse in an everton shirt. I still remember gomes vs place was a disgrace, i dont really get the hate on onana is he the finished player no but i still think has been a good signing by us

I'm probably being deluded but even if this philogene transfer doesn't materialize it seems we actually have a strategy in place to not haggle and be invested a long drawn out transfer saga like gnonto last season just feels like a more coherent vision is in placd than previous seasos, also when the friedkin's officially get involved I have the notion ,maybe misguided, that things will ramp up even further.

I could be completely wrong and I've been burned by eveton like you , so I completely comprehend the cynicism but it's incredibly early in the window usually at this time , we already sold some of better players to meet financial fair play (Godfrey was just a squad player) so for us to bring in a loan, and two new signings along with a youth prospect that might have a chance to be in the first team sooner than later I'm more optimistic than I have been in years. But it is everton so who knows
I do see what your saying but I look.at the squad and it's really bad , with our best defender , midfielder and striker about to go, it's only getting worse.

We will need proven quality asap , academy kids may work. We needed quality without losing anyone.

I do see what your saying but I look.at the squad and it's really bad , with our best defender , midfielder and striker about to go, it's only getting worse.

We will need proven quality asap , academy kids may work. We needed quality without losing anyone.
Agree we beed quality but one best defender going we have set the number and united just putting in pathetic bids in at this time he is staying. Best midfielder was onana that is a talent but not the best at club for me and agree with dcl prob his the best cf at the club. The club is still after players we can loose onana and dcl imo and replace them and have a better squad. Loosing onana and dcl getting a new cf and two wingers maybe another cm who may be slightly less talented than the two would still be an improvement for me

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back