Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

My concern would be that if Dom goes we still have 3.5 Strikers at the club.

Beto, Chermo, Maupay and Ndaiye, he is the .5, cos hes not a Striker, I dont think?

You would hope Maupay wont be staying and I heard somebody was looking at Chermo for a loan? But for now, we have 4.5 Strikers, so I presume thats why there arent many Striker rumours around, other than Broja....
To me neither Maupay or Ndaiye can play as a striker. They can play behind a main striker, like Doucoure does. But our playing style is that we need to have a target man, Maupay and Ndaiye cant do that. if we sell Dom we need a direct replacement.

Yeah but the kids and Arsenal lads will join the likes Onyekuru and Tarashaj, never to be seen in actual real life in the first team. We seem to sign ‘highly rated’ youngsters every year and they never step foot in Goodison.
We havent signed a highly rated youngster since....................................erm Branthwaite?

Woah you're telling me Sporx isn't a reputable media source?
I've noticed two things about Turkish football journalists more unreliable with their stories than the security at their stadiums and they never pay a fee always a loan

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back