Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

….just a message I received from close family member, which is why I asked if anybody else had heard. I haven’t asked where he got it from, he’s genuinely got the info but I wouldn’t know how reliable it is or who it might relate to.

I suppose time will tell.
What's a part medical?

Are they looking at a specific bit?

So with Dom probably leaving we need to replace him, Beto might not cut it ever.

Strikers are hard to replace
Only striker I can think of that we might be able to afford and would come to us is Adebayo from Luton.

What's the word round the campfire on him, and any other realistic targets?

So with Dom probably leaving we need to replace him, Beto might not cut it ever.

Strikers are hard to replace
Only striker I can think of that we might be able to afford and would come to us is Adebayo from Luton.

What's the word round the campfire on him, and any other realistic targets?
My concern would be that if Dom goes we still have 3.5 Strikers at the club.

Beto, Chermo, Maupay and Ndaiye, he is the .5, cos hes not a Striker, I dont think?

You would hope Maupay wont be staying and I heard somebody was looking at Chermo for a loan? But for now, we have 4.5 Strikers, so I presume thats why there arent many Striker rumours around, other than Broja....

Beto, Chermo, Maupay and Ndaiye, he is the .5, cos hes not a Striker, I dont think?

You would hope Maupay wont be staying and I heard somebody was looking at Chermo for a loan? But for now, we have 4.5 Strikers, so I presume thats why there arent many Striker rumours around, other than Broja....
Chermo as a loan sweetener to somebody...I dunno

Jaaaysus I forgot about Maupay haha
Based on the youtube video of Ndiaye I can see why he'd be the .5, finishing seems worse than Dom
Don't want Broja. Really don't think much of him.
Chermiti surely worthy of more game time this season, had a few nice cameos toward the end

Jaaaysus I forgot about Maupay haha
Based on the youtube video of Ndiaye I can see why he'd be the .5, finishing seems worse than Dom
Don't want Broja. Really don't think much of him.
Chermiti surely worthy of more game time this season, had a few nice cameos toward the end

Actually im wrong, he has played Striker numerous times, so he is not .5.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back