Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Competing with Sevilla for Getafe's Omar Alderete.

I love a tough tackling South American defender, I hope he’s 100 perfect Snide who has you shaking your head with some OTT aggression but then pings a cross field pass and finishes it off with a rocket of a left footed long range shot .

This is what I want for Christmas , I’ve no idea if Omar fits the bill but a bloke can hope right ?

I love a tough tackling South American defender, I hope he’s 100 perfect Snide who has you shaking your head with some OTT aggression but then pings a cross field pass and finishes it off with a rocket of a left footed long range shot .

This is what I want for Christmas , I’ve no idea if Omar fits the bill but a bloke can hope right ?
He could be the new Antonin Alcaraz .

Scored a screamer v Allison at the recent Copa America:

Drenthe possibly, Barry was known about at least on deadline day. Probably just got lost in all the Lukaku excitement, which popped up fairly last minute iirc.

Story I was told was we actually contacted chelsea about the possibility of getting demba ba on loan as he was supposed to be available.

But Mourinho had a falling out with lukaku after his penalty miss cost Chelsea the super cup final so they had decided to loan him out instead and told us he was available but he was currently on his way to wba again.

When we contacted him he was actually driving to do his medical for wba.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back